Snorkeling In Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan - Ko Samui
OverviewEnjoy a breathtaking day out to the beautiful island of Koh Tao. This tour includes the transfer from your hotel to the pier, from where you travel by Speed boat to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan.Our first stop is at Muang Bay on Koh Tao, a shallow dive site with lots of colourful fish where you can enjoy some snorkelling. We then stop for lunch at a restaurant on another Koh Tao beach.After lunch the speedboat takes you to the picture postcard island of Koh Nang Yuan. Here you can relax on the white sands of the three-pronged beach or snorkel in the clear waters before speeding back to Samui
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotels at 800 a.m. It is an early start to a busy day You will be taken to the pier where you can enjoy a light breakfast before the day begins. You will depart to your first destination i.e. Koh Tao. Get set for some snorkelling. The gear will be provided hence you dont need to worry about that. The first stop is Ao Muang. This island is nothing short of picture perfect Enjoy the serene waters and explore the marine life they have to offer. The tropical scenic beauty will be a treat for your eyes. Remember to snap away these photographs will be good enough to go on postcards we promise
All that activity is sure to leave you ravenous. Awaiting you is a sumptuous meal of Thai Delicacies. Also, water and soft drinks will be available free of cost all day long. Having refreshed yourselves for the rest of the day to follow, you shall take off for the next spot.
Following lunch you will depart for Koh Nang Yaung. A beach famous for its diving spots it will be the perfect destination to relax. Spread those legs and let loose as you enjoy the waves and the breeze. For all you swimmers plunge into the water without any hesitation. It will be a great swimming session. The view of the gulf of Thailand will be absolutely awe striking. A day in Thailand is incomplete without digging you feet in the soft beach sand and let the waters splash about.
Do keep in mind that the exact locations where you will be taken shall depend upon the conditions at sea. However, as a standard road map you will be taken to Wang Bay, Koh Mudsoom, Koh Tan and Koh Rarb. Your day will end around 1600 hours following which you will be dropped back to your hotels. Feel free to plan your evening
- 0800 Pick up from hotel and Transfer to Pier
- 0845 Enjoy with light breakfast at pier
- 0900 Departure to Koh Tao in Speed boat
- 1030 1st Stop point for Snorkeling at Ao Muang and enjoy Gulf of Thailand view
- 1200 Enjoy Lunch on the beach
- 1300 Departure to Koh Nang Yaung , Enjoy swimming Snorkeling
- 1630 Drop back to Your hotels in Samui
From Juneoct operates only on wed, fri, sun.
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Samui Airport Shared Departure Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel to Koh Samui Airport by Car
- Day Trip to Ang Thong National Marine Park from Koh Samui
- Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Island Tour including Lunch and Thai Massage
- Phuket to Koh Samui by Shared Van and High Speed Catamaran