Snorkeling Or Scuba Diving With Sharks In Cabo San Lucas
OverviewExperience the emotion and adrenaline to dive and swim safely out of cage with blue sharks, silky sharks, mako, smooth hammerheads and other incredible marine creatures in the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThe professional shark dive and snorkeling tours occur offshore, in the blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. The exclusive dive sites are the best places to see the amazing marine wildlife of Baja California Sur. The sites are located only 30 minutes boat ride from the Marina, with a nice and comfortable super panga or fisherman yacht, safe and relax!
Once in the water, you willhave time to swim with sharks, the duration of the experience depends from how long the sharks want to stay around, and usually they stay for a very long time! The tour isled by professional and trained shark guides, PADI certified instructors and marine biologists with many years of experience in shark diving and snorkeling activity worldwide.
Thetour duration is 4-5 hours, and also includes avisit of the famous Cabo San Lucas arch and Sea Lion Colony, whale watching during the tour between December and April and a breathtaking sunset view from the ocean!
Inclusions for Snorkeling Or Scuba Diving With Sharks In Cabo San Lucas
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Mask, snorkel, fins and lifejackets
- Marine biologist on board
- Professional underwater photo shooting
- Professional shark guide on board
- Vsit to the arch and sea lions colony
Exclusions for Snorkeling Or Scuba Diving With Sharks In Cabo San Lucas
- 16% federal taxes and gratuity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Be at least 15 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
Signing the responsibility waiver
Good physical condition - Basic swimming skills - Tolerant to long periods on a boat
Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.