Snorkeling Tour From West Bay - Coxen Hole
OverviewA great option to watch marine life in its natural environment without the need of the complicated dive equipment andenjoy the underwater view of the second largest barrier reef in the world.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Our staff will meet you at West Bay Beach in your hotel (except if you chose the option with transfer included), the tour begins with a beautiful trip all the way to the snorkel point, after a short safety briefing swim at ease in the beautiful waters of the island and appreciate the marine life that Roatan offers in the second largest worldwide coral reef after Australia's Great Barrier Reef and the largest one in the Caribbean Sea.
You will continue the tour to Anthony's Key property where you will get close to the dolphins enclosure so you can watch them from the boat, our guide will teach you about the care that the dolphins get at the natural reserve, after watching those beautiful creatures for a while, our guide will take you to observe sea stars and learn about them. At the end you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Tour From West Bay
- Local guide
- Hotel/Dock pickup and drop-off (For Tour with Transfer Option included Only)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Snorkeling Tour From West Bay
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (From any other area than West Bay)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Hanging Bridges Eco Tour and Beach Break
- ZUPERMAN ZIP N DIP TOUR
- A Taste of Roatan
- West Side Tour - Chocolate Factory Rum Factory Views Shoppinga and Sunsets
- Take the Discover Scuba Diving Course in a few Hours
- Half Day Sail on Catamaran with Transfers
- Discover Roatan - Visiting the different cultural villages of Roatan!