Once in Flamenco Beach*, Culebra (weather permitting), we spend the morning exploring the world famous, white sandy beach, (snorkeling is possible at this beach), playing with the paddle boards, or simply relaxing and enjoying your fabulous day.
Culebra host a variety of white sandy beaches, coral beaches, dark sandy beaches, shallow and deep coral reefs. Meanwhile the Captain and crew will be serving a variety of local delights and treats all for your enjoyment.
- Check in time: 7:15 am at Pure Adventures Dive Center, Roosevelt Roads Marina, Ceiba, PR
- Departing Marina: 8:00 am
- Arrival Flamenco Beach, Culebra: 9:30 am (weather permitting)
- Lunch: 11:00 am approx.
- Depart Culebra: 2:00 pm
- Return to Roosevelt Roads Marina: 3:00 pm
* Weather Permitting If the weather conditions require a change of itinerary, your captain may decide on visiting an alternate beach. Not to worry, the beaches are all stunning!