Snorkeling Trip To Tiran Island - Sharm El-sheikh
OverviewGet away from the crowded beaches and spend a day snorkeling on the islands of the Red Sea. Visit Tiran Island, surrounded by beautiful reefs, and the wreck of the SS Thistlegrom. This is a perfect way to spend a day diving or snorkeling away from the crowds, enjoying pristine reefs.
- Snorkeling on the islands of the Red Sea
- Tiran Island
Know More about this tour
Tour representative will pick you up by a private air conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to the jetty sailing for two hours by boat towards the north east of Sharm El Sheikh along gulf of Aqaba, which is more than 1800 meter deep, until reaching the beautiful place called Blue Laguna. It is a perfect site to dive, snorkel or just swim. The Laguna is not deep but there are a lot of coral reefs and fishes there. Then continue to sail towards Tiran Island where you can make a great snorkeling or swim. Have lunch on the boat and sail again to the famous wreck of Thistlegrom. By the end of the day sail back to the jetty of Sharm El Sheikh.
Inclusions for Snorkeling Trip To Tiran Island
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned coach
- Cruise yacht ticket and fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch meal aboard the cruise yacht
- Bottled water on board cruise
- Snorkeling guide aboard cruise and on the beach
- All Service charges and taxes
Exclusions for Snorkeling Trip To Tiran Island
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.