OverviewSnorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao on this all day tour with a convenient pickup from Koh Samui. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand and swim among the coral reefs with colorful fish such as Mango, Tian Nok, Hin Wong, and Sairee bays. Visit amazing Nangyuan Island, near Koh Tao, and stay in one of the most unique places on earth.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSpend the day in paradise on a full-day tour to the tiny island of Koh Nangyuan, a private island that consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling.
A secret jewel of the Gulf of Thailand, just 15 minutes from its sister island of Kao Tao, and a quick crossing from Koh Samui.
You will be picked up from your hotel location of choice in Koh Samui by prior agreement, and then transferred by high speed catamaran to Koh Tao with a short stopover at Koh Phangan. Change to a smaller boat and speed across the water to the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan.
Marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents, and discover the beautiful coral reefs of bays such as Mango, Sairee, Hin Wong, and Tian Nok. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself. The private island features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries.
- 6:30am - 6:45am: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 6:45am - 7:30am: Meet the boat crew at Na Phra Lan Pier
- 7:30am - 8am: Get information and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee and tea
- 8am - 8:25am: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Phangan
- 8:25am - 8:30am: Short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers
- 8:30am - 10am: Continue to Koh Tao
- 10am - 11:15am: Switch to speed boat for open water snorkeling at a secluded bay on Koh Tao
- 11:15am - 11:30am: Head to Koh Nangyuan
- 11:30am - 12:30pm: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 12:30pm - 2pm: Free time with swimming, snorkeling and relaxing at the beach
- 2pm - 3pm: Explore Koh Nangyuan and climb up to the view point
- 3pm - 4:40pm: Head back to Koh Samui with stopover on Koh Phangan
- 4:40pm - 5pm: Transfer to your hotel
Inclusions for Snorkelling Trip To Koh Nangyuan And Koh Tao By High Speed Catamaran From Koh Samui
- Hotel round trip transfer by minivan
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast and Thai style lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National park entrance fees
Exclusions for Snorkelling Trip To Koh Nangyuan And Koh Tao By High Speed Catamaran From Koh Samui
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended items to bring: a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop-off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get a bit wet on a speed boat during the tour
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.