Snow Baptism In BarilocheWrite a Review
Experience the snow of Argentinian Patagonia during a full day Snow Experience. With or without experience, get a Snow Baptism with professional instructors teaching Ski or Snowboard. This two sports par excellence are typical from Bariloche and you will get to experience them on one of the most famous hill of Patagonia, Cerro Catedral, known for its perfect slides and views for winter activities.
Take your first class, accompanied by professional, during a full day of pure discovery and fun, bringing you unforgettable memories!
Know More about this tour
After being picked up at 244 Rolando Street at 09:00 am, head towards the base of Cerro Catedral on board a comfortable coach equipped with heating. Cerro Catedral is the most important ski center of Latin America, receiving thousands of snow lovers each year.
After around 45 minutes, passing by the Nahuel Huapi Lake, access the hill, from where you will get to the base of Cerro Catedral.
Around 10:30 am, get to our offices, where our instructors will present themselves and the sport you will have chosen (Ski or Snowboard). They will give you the instructions, tip and indications and and then, start this unforgettable experience.
The class Starts at 11:00 am and lasts 2 full hours during which our instructors will teach you how to use the equipment and will help you practic in a safe way. Accompanying you the whole way, enjoy sliding down and getting your first slopes perfectly!
After the 2 hours class, the guides will take you to the restaurants down the hill for a nice and well deserved lunch ( not included), enjoying the nicest views.
After lunch, enjoy some free time to appreciate the facilities of Cerro Catedral. Enjoy the many shops at the base of the hill, take pictures of the amazing landscapes and visit the mountain's refuge to taste their incredibly tasty chocolates.
Around 05:00 pm, meet again with your group at the base of the hill and take the transfer back to your hotel downtown Bariloche, arriving around 06:00 pm at the same meeting point : 244 Rolando Street, Bariloche.
Inclusions for Snow Baptism In Bariloche
- Professional guide and instructor
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Equipment (Boots + Skis / Board + Walking Sticks)
- Access Pass To The Lifts
- Group Class Of 2hs Duration: Ski or Snowboard
- Groups Between 8 And 12 Passengers
Exclusions for Snow Baptism In Bariloche
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snow Clothes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 6 years old
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Bring special Snow Clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.