Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic TromsoWrite a Review
You now have the chance to visitAurora Alps and doing this exciting activity together - at the edge of Troms. All tours provide a good atmosphere in different ways and require no previous experience. Ifyou canwalk then you can do snowshoeing... It's easy, fun and healthy.You will also havegood exercise, regardless of your age and shape. We will walk in a scenic Arctic landscape so you can also enjoy the wonderful views. After the adventure, we will serve ahot meal and coffee/tea.
Snowshoeing in the Arcticis something everyone will remember...
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Snowshoes are footwearfor walking over thesnow. Snowshoes work by distributing the weight of the person over a larger area so that the person's foot does not sink completely into the snow, a quality called "flotation". Snowshoeing is a form of hiking. Snowshoeing is easy to learn and in the right conditions is a relatively safe and inexpensive recreational activity.
Take this fun tour where you can practice your snowshoeing skills on the Tromso countryside. Afterward, enjoy a hot meal to warm up. Please see the itinerary below for the day's schedule.
9:15am - Meet outside the Scandic Ishavshotel
9:30am - Depart Tromso
10:20am - Arrive at Aurora Alps, Breivikeidet
10:30am - Go snowshoeing and enjoy a hot meal with coffee/tea
2pm - Depart the Aurora Alps, Breivikeidet
3pm - Arrive back in Tromso
Inclusions for Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic Tromso
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary
Exclusions for Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic Tromso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Polar Fishing Adventure From Tromso
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour From Tromso
- Tromso Winter Adventures - Tobogganing, Snowshoeing And Winter Games
- Reindeer Feeding, Sami Culture And Short Reindeer Sledding
- Essential Tromso: Historical City Walk
- Ski Building Workshop In Tromso
- Polar Fjord Excursion From Tromso By Bus
- Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Drive A Husky Sled In Tromso
- Polar Northern Light Chasing In Tromso