Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic TromsoWrite a Review
You now have the chance to visitÂ Aurora Alps and doing this exciting activity together - at the edge of TromsÃ¸. All tours provide a good atmosphere in different ways and require no previous experience. IfÂ you canÂ walk then you can do snowshoeing... It's easy, fun and healthy.Â You will also haveÂ good exercise, regardless of your age and shape. We will walk in a scenic Arctic landscape so you can also enjoy the wonderful views. After the adventure, we will serve aÂ hot meal and coffee/tea.Â Â
Snowshoeing in the ArcticÂ is something everyone will remember...
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Snowshoes are footwearÂ for walking over theÂ snow. Snowshoes work by distributing the weight of the person over a larger area so that the person's foot does not sink completely into the snow, a quality called "flotation". Snowshoeing is a form of hiking. Snowshoeing is easy to learn and in the right conditions is a relatively safe and inexpensive recreational activity.ÂItinerary: Daytime
09.15: Meeting time, outsideÂ Scandic IshavshotelÂ
09.30: Departure TromsÃ¸
10.20: Aurora Alps, Breivikeidet.Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â Snowshoeing -Â Â Hot meal, coffee/tea
14.00: Departure Aurora Alps, Breivikeidet
15.00: Arrive back in TromsÃ¸
Inclusions for Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic Tromso
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary
Exclusions for Snow Shoe Tour In The Arctic Tromso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.