Snowmobile Safari In The Arctic Circle Including Hotel Transport From Rovaniemi
OverviewSnowmobiling is something that you simply have to try during your visit in Lapland! The tour takes you to the forest trails around the Santa Claus Village. You will make several stops along the way to enjoy frozen nature and scenery. The safari is suitable for families with children. Children are traveling in a sledge pulled by the guides snowmobile.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts with a pickup from your Rovaniemi hotel.
After the briefing, you ride behind your guide on snowy road into forests crossing frozen places. You will see a plenty of arctic nature during the trip into the wilderness. You can drive or sit as a passenger as the snowmobiles are equipped with a passenger seat, too. This safari is suitable for all people who want to experience the nature with modern snowmobiles.
For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license and right-hand traffic regulations are valid on public tracks. Return transport from your hotel to the starting point and back is arranged and all the necessary equipment is included.
You will also be offered hot beverages and snacks during the safari.
Inclusions for Snowmobile Safari In The Arctic Circle Including Hotel Transport From Rovaniemi
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Snowmobile Safari In The Arctic Circle Including Hotel Transport From Rovaniemi
- The listed price does not include a security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Husky Safari from Rovaniemi Including a Husky Sled Ride
- Lapland Along the Reindeer Path: 1-hour Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Northern Lights Adventure from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi Including Husky Sled Ride
- Lapland Snowmobile Safari to a Reindeer Farm from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi
- Visit Arctic Animals in Ranua Zoo from Rovaniemi
- Lapland Reindeer Safari from Rovaniemi