Snowmobile Tour In Andorra
OverviewYou will live an amazing experience in one of the best corners of the country of the Pyrenees, an idyllic setting to enjoy the whitest winter. Our starting point will be the top of the port of Envalira and we will go to the valley for a great feeling of adrenaline and freedom. This is an experience where you can discover in a two-seater motorcycle brand ARTIC CAT more than 15km of evasion. Once the activity is over we can enjoy the mythical fondue of the Hotel Hut Grau Roig. This is the final excursion suitable to families with children and adults, but also an authentic experience for couples and groups of friends looking to experience sensations!
Know More about this tour
The Port of Envalira is the mountain pass with the highest road in the Pyrenees with 2409 meters located in the towns of Soldeu and Pas de la Casa. This is the only access from Andorra to France.
Route: Your guide will choose between 1 or 2 hours tour depending on the state of the snow and the level of the participants, but independent of the choice you will take the best of a mixed tour through the forest and climb to the top on all routes.
We will stop halfway through the route for 5 minutes for photographs. Then, return to the starting point by the same route or another alternative (and as always... the guide decides!).Level of the route: The route is ideal as it can be adapted to all levels: the guide will have a short meeting with you before leaving and depending on your comments, on the skills and needs of the group, the guide will adapt the route and the speed of the tour, always guaranteeing 100% of the safety of the group, and of course, guaranteeing fun!
Inclusions for Snowmobile Tour In Andorra
- Snowmobile guide
- Snow motorcycle with 2 seats
Exclusions for Snowmobile Tour In Andorra
- Transfer service from and to the Hotel (if required, you can rent a private van for 100)
- Required material:
- Boots suitable for snow
- Warm clothes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
Prices are per snowmobile, it can be either single or shared use
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.