Snowshoe Hike Into Lapland's White WildernessWrite a Review
OverviewExperience a snowshoeÂ tour in the magicÂ winter world of Lapland. The journey takes us into Europe's largest nature reserve, the VindelfjÃ¤ll.Â On the summit you have a fantastic overview over the endless expanse of Lapland. AnÂ experienced guide will accompany you safely through this unique adventure.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourWe meet at the tourist office in Sorsele, Swedish Lapland. From here you can take your own car to the starting point of our hike, or can book a transfer at an additional cost. At the parking lot we fasten the snowshoes and follow the guide into the mountains. Soon we leave the tree line below us and come into a subarctic winter landscape. In summer here are the pastures of the reindeer. A broad ridge leads us to the summit. In fine weather we can enjoy the view over the endless Nordic highlands.
Inclusions for Snowshoe Hike Into Lapland's White Wilderness
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Snowshoes and poles
Exclusions for Snowshoe Hike Into Lapland's White Wilderness
- Transport - For guests without a car the transfer to the mountain can be organized. A surcharge of SEK 900 per car will be charged (payable locally)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years, adult pricing applies to all travelers
Previous experience is not necessary
The hike is also suitable for beginners
Transfer is possible for a surcharge of SEK 900 per car (payable locally)
Above the treeline you can expect frequent strong winds; warm, windproof clothing is mandatory
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.