Snowshoeing Hiking Adventure In Cajon Del Maipo From Santiago
OverviewEnjoy a winter adventure as you go on a snowshoeing hike at Cajon de Maipo on a full-day tour. This is the perfect option for all those adventurous travelers who want to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Discover the Andes Mountains through a winter panorama in the Maipo Canyon with snowshoes and enjoy stunning views of San Jose Volcano! This tour includes a professional guide, box lunch, wine, guide and transport.DIFFICULTY: Medium. The first hour of the hike is steep and then it becomes flat. Altitude increase of 600 meters. Tour subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow).
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour snowshoeing hiking tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Santiago. Meet your guide and board your vehicle towards Maipo Canyon (Cajon de Maipo). You will be able to discover the winter in the Andes like no one else.
Put your gear on, including snowshoes and start your 5-mile hike until you reach the glacier. Enjoy the wonderful winter wonderland that the Andes has to offer. Visit a magnificent waterfall which looks incredible in the winter and see stunning views of San Jose Volcano.
Enjoy a box lunch in the mountains and then hike back for 5 more miles to the starting point. Connect with nature on this great winter adventure and then be dropped-off at your hotel in Santiago.
Inclusions for Snowshoeing Hiking Adventure In Cajon Del Maipo From Santiago
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Box lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Snowshoes and trekking poles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Snowshoeing Hiking Adventure In Cajon Del Maipo From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, trekking shoes, sun hat and jacket, warm clothing, camera and backpack
Seasonal tour operating June to September
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.