OverviewEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Panama City and experience the jungle. Visit Soberania National Park and Monkey Island before stopping at an authentic Indian village to spend some time with the locals. This is a unique glimpse into the real Panama and only a day trip away from Panama City!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourIt’s time to wave farewell to Panama City and get out into nature! Breathe in the fresh air of parks, islands, rainforests, and rural villages. This Panama City jungle tour will turn its back on bustling city life and welcome the rainforest in with open arms – come along for the ride!
You’ll be picked up from the American Trade Hotel in the historic district, and the first part of this Panama City wildlife tour will take you past Panama Canal’s famous Culebra Cut and towards Soberania National Park, Lake Gatun, and the Chagres River.
Known for its huge variety of birds (the Audubon Society's annual bird count once spotted over 500 species in 24 hours!), Soberania National Park is full of wildlife and is a wonderful place to watch for monkeys, sloths, eagles, and plenty more. There’s no denying that this spot in the Panama jungle really is the jackpot for animal lovers. You’ll also catch a boat out to Monkey Island – doesn’t take a genius to guess what you’ll find here! Keep your eyes peeled to spot a number of different species of monkey.
Next, you will continue your tour up the Chagres River to an authentic Indian village. This will be an opportunity for you to get in touch with the local community, and learn all about their culture, customs, history, and more. As part of the visit, you’ll take a short hike along the trails through the rainforest to learn about how the local plants are used for medicinal purposes. With your local guide by your side through this adventure, you’ll learn plenty about the culture around you.
After your Panama jungle experience of a life time, you’ll head back into the city (perhaps a little begrudgingly…) where your local guide will drop you back off at the American Trade Hotel.
During the rainy season in Panama, we are unable to reach the Indian Village for the Panama City Jungle Experience. However, we can offer travelers a nice walk in the jungle as a substitute. This alternate option will be effective from early October to late December.
Inclusions for Soberania National Park, Monkey Island And Indian Village From Panama City
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Soberania National Park, Monkey Island And Indian Village From Panama City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress standard: Wear comfortable attire and good solid shoes that may get wet or muddy.
Maximum group size is 12 participants
Adult pricing applies to all
Note: Due to the rainy season in Panama, we are unable to reach the Indian Village. We would like to inform you that we can offer the passengers a nice walk in the jungle as a substitute, this will be effective from 24th Oct to 20th Dec.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.