Sofia is not only the administrative capital of Bulgaria, but also the cultural one, with a solid reputation for the performing arts, as well as renowned theater and ballet performances. The fine arts scene is simply waiting to be discovered in the Bulgarian capital, with many galleries located near the city center. Our first stop is The National Museum of Bulgarian Art, which is the largest and most respectable institution of its kind in Bulgaria. The museum’s collection of New and Contemporary Bulgarian art from the period since Bulgaria’s Liberation in 1878 up to the 1990s consists of more than 30 000 individual pieces of paintings, prints and sculptures. Next, we explore The Sofia Art Gallery with the richest collections of Bulgarian art after The National Gallery. Our last stop is RIMINI Gallery. It presents the art outside the standard gallery space. It is located among the archeological remains of the Sofia Amphitheater, Arena di Serdica, in the heart of Sofia. Among the unique complex of Roman theater and late antique amphitheater, the artistic environment skillfully places the modern in the bosom of the ancient.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Details :
The tour starts in front of the cathedral Alexander Nevski.
OverviewA unique chance to explore Sofia city and some of its best contemporary art galleries.
- The National Museum of Bulgarian Art
- The Sofia Art Gallery
- RIMINI Gallery
- Sofia Amphitheater, Arena di Serdica
- Sofia city center
Know More about this tour
- Sightseing and gallery visits with a professional ar history guide
- Museum fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shuttle to Rila Monastery plus Boyana Church
- Birdwatching tour to Dragoman Marsh from Sofia
- Airport Transfers to and from Borovets
- One-Day Ski or Snowboard Break for Beginners
- One-day Intermediate or Advanced Ski or Snowboard Break
- Shared Departure Transfer: Bansko to Sofia Airport
- Shared Arrival Transport: Sofia Airport to Borovets Resort
- Shared Departure Transfer: Borovets to Sofia Airport