Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner Included
OverviewExplore the beauty of Sofia at night and try a Bulgarian dish of your choice for dinner!
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at 19:00 from the reception of your hotel. Board a car, that will take you on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city and learn the history behind the old monumental buildings in Sofia.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are: Alexander Nevski Cathedral - the biggest one in Bulgaria and the second biggest on the Balkans, the National Library, the monument of Vassil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, the Administration of the President and the Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, the Russian Church, the Military Club, the National Parliament, the National Palace of Culture. You will stop for pictures to some of the main spots as well.
For dinner you can choose from different set menus, depending on your preferences. There are options for menues based on meat, on fish or vegetarian/ vegan.
Delicious Bulgarian dishes are combined with magic and folk dances. The return is via a different route and ends at your hotel.
Example of a menu:
Set menu :
- Shopska salad
- Stuffed pepper
- Roast lamb in St.George style
- Homemade milk pie
- Homemade bread
- Mineral water 0,330 ml
Inclusions for Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner Included
- Dinner on a set menu
- Professional driver- guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by a private A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Sightseeing tour in the center of Sofia by car
Exclusions for Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner Included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Up to 10 euro more per person if a guide in Spanish language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At least two people per reservation are required for this tour
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saeva dupka and Ledenika Caves Day-Tour from Sofia
- Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi Full-Day Tour from Sofia
- Sofia Airport Return Shared Transfers
- Belogradchik Full-day Tour from Sofia
- Vitosha Trail Hunter Bike Tour from Sofia
- Sofia One-Way Private Airport Transfer
- Iskar Reservoir Kayaking Experience from Sofia
- Mountain Biking in Vitosha from Sofia