Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner IncludedWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the beauty of Sofia at night and try a Bulgarian dish of your choice for dinner!
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tourTour starts at 19:00 from the reception of your hotel. Board a car, that will take you on a pleasant drive through the central part of the city.
The most interesting monuments and buildings that can be seen well-lit in the evening are: Alexander Nevski Cathedral - the biggest one in Bulgaria and the second biggest on the Balkans, the National Library, the monument of Vassil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, the Administration of the President and the Council of Ministers, the former Royal Palace, the Russian Church, the Military Club, the National Parliament, the National Palace of Culture.
For dinner you can choose from different set menus, depending on your preferences. There are options for menues based on meat, on fish or vegetarian.
Delicious Bulgarian dishes are combined with magic and folk dances. The return is via a different route and ends at your hotel.
Example of a menu:
Set menu :
- Shopska salad
- Stuffed pepper
- Roast lamb in St.George style
- Homemade milk pie
- Homemade bread
- Mineral water – 0,330 ml
Inclusions for Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner Included
- Dinner on a set menu
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by a private A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Sightseeing tour in the center of Sofia by car
Exclusions for Sofia Evening Panoramic Tour And Bulgarian Dinner Included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- + 20 euro per person if a guide in Spanish, Italian or German language is selected because in Bulgaria they are more expensive
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At least two people per reservation are required for this tour
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.