Sofia Guided Walking City TourWrite a Review
OverviewFind out some of Sofia's most iconic places and monuments, meet the ancient history of a 10000 year old town! Sofia is located in the western part of the country, on The Sofia Plain and on the lower slopes of Mount Vitosha. The citys average altitude is 550 meters above sea level, the climate is moderate and continental, characterized by cold winters and relatively cool summers. The average temperature in January is 1 degree below zero Centigrade, and the average July temperature is 20 degrees Centigrade.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThe capital of Bulgaria Sofia is an ancient city whose territory has been continuously inhabited for nearly 10,000 years and variously occupied by Thracians and Romans. Today Sofia is an important educational and cultural center and falls among the top tourist destinations on the Balkan Penisula due to its outstanding sights and surrounding natural beauties. Sofia preserves many valuable monuments to its long and storied past. Visitors exploring the city’s streets can see remnants of The Eastern Gate from the days when Sofia was Serdika and Sredets, dating from the 2nd-4th centuries CE. These remains are exhibited in the underpass connecting the Presidential Palace and The Ministerial Council, surrounded by shops selling traditional Bulgarian souvenirs and rosewater.
Inclusions for Sofia Guided Walking City Tour
- Private/ Small-group tour
- Walking tour in the heart of the city
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Sofia Guided Walking City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please make sure to notify operator of preferred start time during booking, as well as contact information.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.