The tour will give you the chance to taste typical Bulgarian breakfast called banitsa (pastry delight, prepared from dough and cheese) and ayran (yogurt drink). It is a well know and very popular breakfast in Bulgaria dating back from the history. Then a professional guide will give you the chance to get to know the city and it's history by exploring the most important places in the city center.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
It will be a 3-hour food and culture tour, which will give you the great chance to explore Sofia history and culinary heritage. The capital is blessed with beautiful park lands, wide cobblestone boulevards, charming boutiques and wonderful buildings. First, you will stop to have typical Bulgarian breakfast and then walk along side of the Bulgarian history by visiting St. Alexander Nevski church, Russian church, Batemberg square and the religion square. This is a great chance for you to not only to have a great walk in the Capital but also be able to taste the Bulgarian pastries and can choose between a sweet or salt version of it.
Inclusions for Sofia Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast Included
- Food tasting
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Sofia Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast Included
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.