Sofia Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast Included
OverviewThe tour will give you the chance to taste typical Bulgarian breakfast called banitsa (pastry delight, prepared from dough and cheese) and ayran (yogurt drink). It is a well know and very popular breakfast in Bulgaria dating back from the history. Then a professional guide will give you the chance to get to know the city and it's history by exploring the most important places in the city center.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Today Sofia is an important educational and cultural center and falls among the top tourist destinations on the Balkan Penisula due to its outstanding sights and surrounding natural beauties. Sofia preserves many valuable monuments to its long and storied past. Visitors exploring the citys streets can see remnants of The Eastern Gate from the days when Sofia was the Roman adminisrative center of the region between the 1st-6th centuriy CE.
The most popular sights are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the second biggest on the Balkans, Saint George Rotunda- the oldest church in the town, dating back to the 4th century and Saint Sofia Basilica- the medeival symbol of Serdica, built in the 6th century.
Other interesting places that will be seen are the Parliament, National Theater "Ivan Vazov"- one of the most beautiful buildings in the town, the former Royal Palace, the administration of the President, the mineral springs.
In the mid time of the tour you will go to a cozy and popular place where you will have your traditional Bulgarian breakfast.
Inclusions for Sofia Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast Included
- Professional live guide
- Sightseeing tour in the hear of the town
- Free entrance to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Saint Sofia Basilica, Saint George Rotunda
- Traditional Bulgarian breakfast- banitsa, kozunak, mekitsa and ayran
Exclusions for Sofia Walking Tour With Traditional Breakfast Included
- + 5 euro per person if a guide in Spanish or Italian language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.