Solimoes River Piranha Fishing And Alligator Watching Tour - ManausWrite a Review
From USD 150
OverviewSee the wildlife of Brazil in this tour of the Solimoes River. Participate in Piranha fishing and alligator washing for a thrilling activity. Visit the center of hand crafts and explore the streams and flooded areas if the season is the right time of the year.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour combines piranha fishing and alligator spotting, which is a good option for those who want to enjoy exciting and authentic Amazon experience. The adventure begins upon leaving the river terminal in Manaus for Iranduba. For this adventure, explore interesting places and observe their palafitas, fishermen and a landscape ribeirinhos. Upon arrival in Coast Iranduba, search for a good place to fish for piranhas. The Solimões river is much richer with fish than the Rio Negro.
When it gets dark, that means its time to search for alligators. The trained naturalist guide makes an effort to catch an alligator with his bare hands, so you can take pictures and get a closer look at the animal. After the explanations, the animal will be returned to their natural habitat. Aside from the piranhas and alligator, enjoy the igarapés and the Igapós (small channels). This tour is a fantastic experience for the first time visitors to Amazon!
Inclusions for Solimoes River Piranha Fishing And Alligator Watching Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Solimoes River Piranha Fishing And Alligator Watching Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.