Solo Flintstones Buggy Adventure In Punta Cana
OverviewDrive your own buggy without sharing on this half-day excursion in Punta Cana! Visit a local Dominican market, walk through a historic cave and visit 'Bedrock City' on this guided tour. Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, head to a ranch in the heart of Bavaro. Before you take off on the excursion, your guide will go over the safety instructions for the buggy you will be driving.
The first stop on the "Flintstones Buggy Trail" , which is 10 kilometers long, is a local colmado (a small grocery store). Here, taste some real Dominican coffee and cocoa. After spending approximately 20-mintues here, continue onwards in your buggy.
Your next stop is Cave of Fantasy! Walk thorugh the cave with your guide and marvel at the magnificent and huge illuminated stalactites and stalagmites. Learn about the legend of the Hidden Princess and all of her secrets! This is not a public cave so it is accessible only to your tour.
After exploring "Fantasy Cave", you will go up the stairs to Bedrock City! Bedrock City is another group of caves, located above the large cave, a rare combination and therefore, very unique! Why the name Bedrock City? Well, here you see the villa of Fred Flintstone, the garage with the Flintstone Mobile and much more.
After exploring Bedrock City, head back to the ranch in Bavaro before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Solo Flintstones Buggy Adventure In Punta Cana
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Solo Flintstones Buggy Adventure In Punta Cana
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years to drive the buggy
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride