Solvang Segway Tours - Santa Barbara
OverviewSee the unique architecture of the only Danish city in The West. Solvang and the surrounding area is full of beautiful sites and the Segway is the best way to see it all. This short 1 hour loop includes the neighborhood streets of Solvang, its main tourist district, and surrounding sites. Solvang Segway HamletHighlights will be a trip across the Santa Ynez River Sanctuary, a stroll through The Mission, and an adventure through ancient live oaks in Hans Christian Anderson Park. The Segway is an eye-catcher so be prepared to be stared at on this popular tour route.Conclude your tour enjoyment by visiting a wine tasting from Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards Tasting Room. Voted “The Best Tasting Room in The Santa Ynez Valley”by readers of The Santa Ynez Valley News.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourTry and train on our Segway in the safety and security of the cone zone. If you are hesitant about Solvange Cone Zoneventuring out on one of our Segways, don't worry, we will teach you the basics and make you aware of the potential risks. This 20 to 30 minute Segway orientation is the foundation of a successful tour. All AOW guests are required to complete the Cone Zone Training before being allowed to participate in any of the Segway tours we offer. Guests with prior Segway experience are still required to participate in the Cone Zone.
The Santa Ynez Valley was settled by the Chumash Indians when the mother eagle mixed Sky, Sun, Water and dirt to create Paradise. Since its settlement by catholic missionaries in 1769, the Valley has been an agricultural paradise. Solvang, the Danish Capitol of America was founded in 1911. The goal was to build a Danish-style folk school to preserve the founders' heritage. 100 years later Solvang's Danish background is stronger than ever and is proudly shown in this unique town's architecture and personality. The fertile soils of the Santa Ynez Valley produce some of the best wines in the world. Cattle Ranching and the cowboy way of life are alive and well. Come see for yourself why people have been flocking to this area. And why it might just be the friendliest place in the West.
Inclusions for Solvang Segway Tours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Solvang Segway Tours
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years (Wine Tasting Minimum age is 21 years)
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.