Somoto Canyon Tour From Managua
OverviewEl Cañón de Somoto (The Somoto Canyon) is a 3 km long gorge where the Rio Coco is born. The canyon, which was recently discovered in 2003 by two European scientists, is one of the geological marvels of Nicaragua.
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel in Managua, travel to the Somoto Canyon with a bilingual guide.
After exploring the Somoto Canyon, visit a rosquilla factory in the town of Somoto, ten miles (15 km) from the canyon, to see how these beloved doughnut-shaped corn snacks are made before returning to your hotel in Managua.
Inclusions for Somoto Canyon Tour From Managua
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Somoto Canyon Tour From Managua
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum of four people
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.