Sonoma County Brewery Bike Tour - Napa
OverviewSonoma Countys claim to fame might be wine, but the region also boasts some celebrated breweries that are worth a visit. On this fun, scenic bike tour through Santa Rosa and Sebastopol, admire the beautiful scenery up close as you cruise from brewery to brewery and enjoy three craft beer tastings, the perfect refreshment to break up your ride. Youll learn all about the history of beer brewing in this region from your expert guide.
Know More about this tourYour Sonoma County brewery tour starts in historic downtown Santa Rosa at 10:30am. After picking up your bike and helmet, your guide will provide a brief safety orientation so every rider feels ready to conquer the road, regardless of experience level.
Following your guide, embark on an easy to moderate ride through Sonoma Countys scenic landscapes dominated by rolling hills, vineyards and quaint city streets filled with history.
Visit Russian River Brewing Company, where youll sip on one of their signature specialties: a California- or Belgian-style ale or a barrel-aged beer. Hop back on your bike and head to nearby Sebastopol for a visit to HopMonk Tavern, housed in a historical building more than 100 years old. Enjoy the weather as you chat with your fellow travelers over a beer in the outdoor beer garden.
If time allows, youll also visit Ale Works, which strikes a notable balance of traditional and experimental brewing styles. Savor your last beer here before enjoying a scenic ride back to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Sonoma County Brewery Bike Tour
- Local guide
- 4 tastings at Hopmonk Tavern
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Use of wine carrier and handlebar bag
Exclusions for Sonoma County Brewery Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.