Sorrento And Pompeii Ruins Private Day Tour
OverviewExplore the ancient ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii and then discover the lively seaside town of Sorrento on a 6-hours sightseeing tour with a professional local guide.The transfer can be arranged by Circumvesuviana local train, or by Mercedes minivan or sedan on request and at an additional cost.Have a 2 hours walking tour in the most important archaeological site of Pompeii.Transfer to Sorrento for a 2 hours walking tour of this city, situated on a terrace overlooking the Amalfi Coast and enjoy spectacular panoramas of the Bay of Naples.
Know More about this tour- Meet your guide at the gate of "Porta Marina Superiore" in Pompeii, and enter the archaeological site for a full tour of its main attractions. Learn how the city was buried by molten ash and lava when Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, and how it remained buried until the excavations of the 18th century. See highlights, such as the thermal baths, the ruins of temple and villas with intact mosaic tiles, and even an ancient brothel.
- Once youve taken an intense tour of Pompeii, and learnt about life in the Roman Republic, transfer to Sorrento.
Then, explore the parks, villas, churches, and picturesque narrow streets of the city center.
Its unique position among low and high hills, deep valleys, and majestic mountains alternate with cultivated lemon trees, olive groves, and vineyards. The mild and dry climate for most of the year makes the Sorrento Peninsula an ideal destination whatever the season.
Walk among nature, or explore the old city center, diving into typical shops for a local flavor of one of Italys precious jewels.
Inclusions for Sorrento And Pompeii Ruins Private Day Tour
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour.
Exclusions for Sorrento And Pompeii Ruins Private Day Tour
- - Transportation- Tickets and admission fees- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trasportation by a Mercedes Minivan for 8 people can be arranged on request.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento
- Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
- Small Group Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Day Trip by Boat from Sorrento
- AperitivBoat Nerano the bay of savour