Sorrento Cooking Class
OverviewDo Mediterranean ingredients get your taste buds tingling with anticipation? Then take a 3-hour cooking class near Sorrento to discover how to cook with them. Under the guidance of a knowledgeable instructor, create delicious dishes that typify regional cooking. After you’ve done the hard work, sit down to eat the feast you’ve prepared and wash it down with a glass of wine or a soft drink, as well as a limoncello. Upgrade to include transfer to and from Sorrento.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the cookery school (approx. 5km from Sorrento) or, if you’ve chosen to include transfer to and from the school, meet in central Sorrento in the morning, where your vehicle awaits.
Upon arrival at the cookery school, meet your instructor and listen to day's itinerary. Hear how the menu is focused on the local style of cooking in the Sorrento Peninsula, where fresh local ingredients, such as olive oil, tomato, mozzarella and lemon feature heavily.
Under the watchful eye of an expert cook, tackle some favorite regional recipes.
Improve your cooking skills, picking up tips and advice as you go. Once the food is ready, taste your handmade creations. Dine on four courses and sip an accompanying glass of wine or a soft drink. You’ll also get to taste limoncello, a famous lemon liqueur native to southern Italy.
With your appetite sated, set off on your own or enjoy a hassle-free transfer back to Sorrento (depending on option selected).
Inclusions for Sorrento Cooking Class
- Cooking instructor
- Drinks (water, 1 glass of wine or soft drink, 1 limoncello)
- Centrally located meeting point pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Sorrento Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please make a note of any specific dietary requests in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.