Sorrento Musical Theater Show
OverviewSpend an evening enthralled by traditional Italian dances, songs and stories at the 'Sorrento Musical.' Set in the charming Teatro Tasso, located in an old convent, this colorful and fun Italian musical reveals the history of life in the region. Enjoy a welcome drink in the theater before sitting down for the show, which is performed in Italian and includes southern Italian songs and dances from a professional and entertaining cast.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHead to the Cinema Teatro Armida in central Sorrento and spend an evening watching the Sorrento Musical, an energetic and dynamic Italian musical that tells stories of typical life in the Sorrento Peninsula through a series of short sketches, songs and dances.
Start the evening as the locals do, with a traditional aperitivo a glass of sparkling wine or a soft drink. Then head into the theater and find your seat. As the show begins, youll be transported back to centuries past.
Witness scenes from the Sorrento seaside unfold on stage, as fishermen get ready to head to work, singing and dancing before they brave the seas. Watch the stage transform into a bustling Italian market, with the actors representing locals going about their everyday business.
Be wowed by the graceful, quick movements of the high-spirited performers on stage as they whirl around and perform traditional folk dances. Get swept up in the music as sopranos and tenors sing songs from the southern Italian region. Expect a few laughs along the way. Although the performance is in Italian, youll be able to follow the story, as much of it is told through the engaging choreography, impressive sets and emotional folk songs.
The show is 75 min long.
Inclusions for Sorrento Musical Theater Show
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink (1 glass of sparkling wine or soft drink)
Exclusions for Sorrento Musical Theater Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.