Walk through the town with a local certified tour-guide
- A walk along the main street of the city named Corso italia and trough the typical alleys with shops selling souvenirs, liquors (limoncello), and fashion
- Visit the Tasso Square with the statue of Torquato Tasso, the famous Italian writer born here.
- Visit the Church of Sant'Antonino, patron saint of the city and the diocese of Sorrento.
- View "The Deep Valley of the Mills" and the Belvedere with breattaking views on the bay of Naples.
- Walk through the Downtown lane and admire the Nobles Council called Sedile Dominova
- Visit the Gothic Cathedral with masterworks form the Renaissance and Baroque