Sorrento Private Walking Tour
OverviewSorrento is relaxing and quiet town on the bay of Naples. Come to discover a fantastic walking tour of 2 hours with a local Professional Guide. Set on a large tufa terrace overlooking the sea, Sorrento is an ancient place of residence of international fame that extends from Castellammare to Punta Campanella, as a watershed between the Gulf of Naples and Salerno.The tourist fame of these places was born in 800, but its history has very ancient roots. Today it is a destination for tourists coming from all over the world for its history, the sun and sea, the culinary traditions such as the famous ice-creams and the limoncello liqueur.
Know More about this tour
Walk through the town with a local certified tour-guide
- A walk along the main street of the city named Corso Italia and trough the typical alleys with shops selling souvenirs, liquors (limoncello), and fashion
- Visit the Tasso Square with the statue of Torquato Tasso, the famous Italian writer born here.
- Visit the Church of Sant'Antonino, patron saint of the city and the diocese of Sorrento.
- View "The Deep Valley of the Mills" and the Belvedere with breattaking views on the bay of Naples.
- Walk through the Downtown lane and admire the Nobles Council called Sedile Dominova
- Visit the Gothic cathedral with masterworks form the Renaissance and Baroque
Inclusions for Sorrento Private Walking Tour
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour wit a local licensed guide
Exclusions for Sorrento Private Walking Tour
- - Meals and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Activity level: minimal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with Swimming and Happy Hour on Board
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with dinner in a typical restaurant
- Sorrento Sunset Boat Tour Including Dinner
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento