From USD 119.82
OverviewThe beautiful beaches and coastal towns of the Campania region await you on this private shore excursion. While youre in port in Sorrento, head off to explore the beautiful villages of Positano, Sorrento and Amalfi on a full-day independent trip with a private driver. Admire spectacular views of the entire Bay of Naples and the Island of Capri and see top attractions such as the stunning Cloister of San Francesco in Sorrento and the Church of St Maria Assunta in Positano.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ships docks in Sorrento, your private driver will pick you up from the port and drive you along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast to the heart of Sorrento. Take a stroll independently along the old city center, still untouched in spite of the citys development, and explore ancient churches and monasteries. See the stunning Cloister of San Francesco and admire its beautiful Arabian-style arches before exploring the Correale di Terranova Museum (own expense), where you'll find Greek and Roman archaeological findings and medieval marble work.
Next, it's on to the village of Positano, known as the jewel of the Amalfi Coast. Explore the central Piazza dei Mulini, connected to a narrow downhill path and a few flights of steps that lead to the seafront. It is a must-see place to meet the natural beauty as well as the life and culture of Positano. Follow narrow streets leading to the Church of St Maria Assunta and admire this great example of medieval art.
Continue your trip to the charming village of Amalfi, situated on the seafront. Explore Piazza Duomo, were you'll find various bars and cafs. Your driver will happily recommend a great place for you to enjoy a traditional Italian lunch (own expense). Then, discover the beautiful Cathedral of St Andrew, named after the patron saint and protector of Amalfi. Visit the 13th-century Museo della Carta (Museum of Handmade Paper) (own expense), where you'll find original paper presses still preserved and in full working order.
In the afternoon, your driver will collect you for your return journey to the Sorrento port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sorrento port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Sorrento Shore Excursion: Positano, Sorrento And Amalfi Day Trip
- Private driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Sorrento Shore Excursion: Positano, Sorrento And Amalfi Day Trip
- Entrance fees to Correale di Terranova Museum and Museo della Carta
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.