OverviewGroup excursion to discover the beauties of the Amalfi Coast by bus with the help of an expert guide. You will stop in Amalfi, the Ancient Maritime Republic with a glorious past and a fascinating present and Ravello, the pearl of gulf which overlooks the bay of Salerno.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThanks to its mild climate, the beauty of the landscapes and the lovely beaches the Amalfi coast has been a touristic destination since the period of the Roman Empire.
The first stop will be in the beautiful Amalfi. We will spend here about 2 hours discovering with an expert guide the marvelous Cathedral of Sant’Andrea which stands superbly on the top of a great flight of steps leading up from the main square and the historical city centre.
Free time to relax and route to Ravello. Before reaching this nice town we will stop along the way in a typical family restaurant to taste a delicious lunch (lunch is not included in the tour price and you could also bring a packed lunch should you prefer to eat on your own). Ravello is worldly known as the pearl of the coast. After a guided walking tour of the city you will have free time to visit the famous Villa Rufolo (entrance ticket non included) a favourite destination of musicians, artists and poets, praised in the verses of Boccaccio and in Richard Wagner’s Parsifal.
Form their wonderful gardens overlooking the sea, you could take unforgettable picture of your holiday! Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Sorrento To Amalfi And Ravello Full-Day Tour
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Sorrento To Amalfi And Ravello Full-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Villa Rufolo approx. € 7,00 per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.