Sosua Glass Bottom Snorkel Tour From Puerto PlataWrite a Review
OverviewTake a beautiful Sosua snorkel tour on a glass bottom boat. This is a great option for those that can't swim because you can view the underwater world through the glass bottom. You can also hop off the boat for a great opportunity to touch or feed the fish.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin with pickup from your Puerto Plata, Cabarete or Sosua hotel or from the cruise ship port in Puerto Plata. Just minutes away a beautiful experience awaits you! Travel to Sosua Beach for a fun-filled tour with amazing under water life, and adventure. Be amazed by the multitude of abundant fish that will surround you once the tour guide starts feeding them. You will be surrounded by colorful sea life!
There are two stops on this amazing snorkel tour. The first stop is about a 20-minute boat ride away. After roughly 40 minutes exploring the first stop, there will be a 15-minute boat ride to the second and final stop. Enjoy the shoreline sights and sounds along the way. This second reef will blow your mind, just ten feet deep in crystal clear water- you can enjoy the underwater sights from the boat or from the ocean!
This location is blessed with an array of sea life that uses the reef for shelter - often peeking out to observe the snorkeler trying to peek at them. Once the time at the second reef is complete, you will head back to Sosua Beach for refreshments, cocktails and some conversation with other guests on the tour.
Inclusions for Sosua Glass Bottom Snorkel Tour From Puerto Plata
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Sosua Glass Bottom Snorkel Tour From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.