Soufriere Full-Day Land And Sea Combo Tour
OverviewEnjoy a land and sea tour, down the west coast of St Lucia by bus and back up the coast line by boat.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your St Lucia hotel by bus and taken on a guided historical tour along the west coast of St Lucia. Along the way you will see working banana plantations and Marigot Bay - home to mega yachts and a location for many movies. Additionally you will pass the local fishing villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries before coming to Soufriere, home of the Majestic Pitons.
In Soufriere you will enjoy the Diamond Botanical Gardens, a drive-in volcano where you can get a guided tour and enjoy the therapeutic mud baths. Following these sites you will visit the Morne Coubaril Estate, an 18th-century plantation for a fresh local buffet lunch. You will then head down to the Soufriere docks where you will board a spacious catamaran, which will take you to a bay ideal for swimming and snorkeling. Before returning to the Rodney Bay Marina you will get a chance to see Marigot Bay once more, this time from the water!
At the end of your tour you will be returned to your St Lucia hotel.
Inclusions for Soufriere Full-Day Land And Sea Combo Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Soufriere Full-Day Land And Sea Combo Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.