SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI - 10 NIGHTS - Johannesburg
OverviewSouth Africa is home to some of the most beautiful holidaying destinations in the world.Enjoy the beautiful Cape Town where you get to visit an island inhabited by seals and a colony that is home to penguins. Visit the gorgeous Knysna Lagoon and see a divine sunset on a cruise. Check out hundreds of ostriches from incubation to adulthood stage. And finally visit the mesmerizing Sun City that holds adventure, relaxation, and recreation in dollops for all visitors. South Africa will enthrall you with its beauty and uniqueness leaving you with a desire to visit again and again.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Cape Town - Arrival
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Its unique topography lets you see Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Day 02: Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square.
Day 03: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy.
Day 04: Cape Town - Oudtshoorn
After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and in the afternoon enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah.
Day 05: Oudtshoorn - Knysna
After breakfast leave for a tour of the Cango Caves - In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Arrive in Knysna, later you will go on a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
Day 06: Knysna - George - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by our representative for a transfer to Sun City. The Sun City complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge man made lake offering various water sports. You could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City.
Day 07: Sun City
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included).
Day 08: Sun City - Kruger
After breakfast transfer to Kruger National Park. The Kruger National Park in South Africa is one of the oldest and largest reserves in Africa. The park boasts a tremendous variety of game – The Big 5 and bird life in its numerous habitats.
Day 09: Kruger National Park
Enjoy a full day game drive.
Day 10: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home.
Inclusions for SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI - 10 NIGHTS
- 07 nights accommodation in hotel with Breakfast.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kruger with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Full day Game drive in Kruger.
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
Exclusions for SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI - 10 NIGHTS
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Tribal Village Tour
- 1- Day Big -5 Safari Morning or Evening
- LION PARK DAY TOUR
- Johannesburg Constitutional hill Apartheid museum and Soweto tour
- 2 DAYS JOHANNESBURG PRETORIA APARTHEID MUSEUM AND 3DAYS KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- Pillanisburg SAFARI and lion Park Day Tour
- Cradle of human kind and lion park tour
- Lesedi Cultural Village and Sterkfontein Caves Day Tour