GATEWAY CAPE TOWN - 04 NIGHTS
OverviewThis 5 days tour lets you explore the best of Cape town and Rodden Island in South Africa.South Africa, a country with surprisingly diverse attractions, is one of the most toured destinations in the African continent. While adventure enthusiasts would love to explore the imposing Table Mountain, nature lovers can spend quality time at Hout Bay, both located near Cape Town. Boulders Penguin Colony and Safari Ostrich Show Farm are other fascinating places to witness the fauna of South Africa.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Cape Town - Arrival
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour: This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southern most tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Cape Town - Robben Island
After breakfast, leave for a half day trip to Robben Island. Afternoon return to the hotel and enjoy rest of your day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Cape Town - Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Cape Town International for flight back home.
Inclusions for GATEWAY CAPE TOWN - 04 NIGHTS
- 04 nights accommodation in hotel with Breakfast.
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport.
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- Robben island tour.
Exclusions for GATEWAY CAPE TOWN - 04 NIGHTS
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Coastal Road Cycle Day Tour from Cape Town
- Half Day Craft Beer Safari Tour from Cape Town
- Chapmans Peak Full day ebike rental
- Full-Day Golf and Cape Point Peninsula Tour
- Full Day Crocodile Cage Diving and Winelands Tour
- The Cape of Good Hope Ebike experience
- Table Mountain Skip-the-Line Ticket and Half-Day Private Chauffeur
- Private 9-Hour Cape Town Big Game Safari with Breakfast