South Africa's Cape Peninsula Tour - Cape Town
OverviewA breathtaking journey of scenic beauty from the bathing beaches of Clifton, to the rugged outcrop of Cape Point and enjoy the two oceans beyond. This photography tour stops at Camps Bay via Sea Point, Clifton and Maiden’s Cove, Chapman’s Peak Drive, the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders beach.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDepart your hotel at and drive to Camps Bay via Sea Point, Clifton and Maiden’s Cove for a photo session. A Hout Bay optional boat trip to seal island is available to take, (weather permitting).
Next visit Chapman’s Peak Drive which is arguably the most scenic drives in the world. Enjoy a short stop for you to take photos of all its beauty.
Visitors my also include and optional stop at the Cape Point ostrich farm to snap photos, feed the ostriches, and to shop the large selection of Ostrich leather goods available for sale.
Next take a visit to the most south westerly point of the African continent the Cape of Good Hope nature reserve and Cape Point
Stop for lunch (at your own cost) at a seafood restaurant with a magnificent views of False Bay.
Then have a close encounter with the African penguins at Boulders Beach.
Return to hotel via Simonstown, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg.
Inclusions for South Africa's Cape Peninsula Tour
- Professional guide and transpotation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for South Africa's Cape Peninsula Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.