South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group - London
OverviewThe South Bank Photography Tour is an outstanding photography learning experience as you explore and photograph the cultural heart of London with a professional photographer. Photograph the vibrant and buzzing nature of London's South Bank during a South Bank Photography Tour. Capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic architecture and outstanding river views during the South Bank Photography Tour for Small Groups. Learn how to get the best out of your camera and take home photographs to be proud of. Tour places are limited to 6 to ensure .
- Led by a professional photographer
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourThis tour is an outstanding photography learning experience as you explore and photograph the cultural heart of London with a professional photographer. Working in a small group with places limited to 6 there is always time for one to one instruction from the tutor geared towards the camera you own.
Learn how to capture the vibrant and buzzing nature of London's South Bank. Capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic architecture and outstanding river views during the South Bank Photography Tour. Photograph the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and St Paul's Cathedral from across the River Thames. Be amazed by the imposing structure of the London Eye, Palace of Westminster and Royal Festival Hall.
Marvel at historic architecture and buildings which form the city landscape of the South Bank, incorporating the beautiful colors of Westminster Bridge into your photographs. Working in a traffic free zone we take our time to learn how to get the best out of your camera. Your tutor will get you to the best viewpoints to take photographs to be proud of.
The tour takes place on either a Saturday or Sunday. Groups are small with places limited to 6 to ensure maximum 1 to 1 attention for all participants. We take a short working break for light refreshments and to review progress. Photographs are also reviewed regularly during the South Bank Photography Tour. Take home photographs and memories to cherish a lifetime. You can also use what you learned to help you get better photographs for the rest of your trip. Book today and learn photography with expert and friendly tuition.
The South Bank Photography Tour is suitable for all types of cameras from compact to DSLR. Suitable for all skill levels.
Learn How To:
- Compose a subject
- Use aperture value and depth of field
- Use shutter speed to create motion
- Use shutter speed to freeze action
- Use lenses for different shots
- Make use of available light and how it affects your photos
- Get the best from the camera you own
Inclusions for South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group
- Professional photographer guide
- Expert photography tuition
- Review of photographs taken
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for South Bank Photography Tour - Small Group
- Light Refreshments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Course attendees should bring their own camera
Tripods not recommended for this photo tour
Fully charged battery and/or spare battery
Large memory cards to hold the extra photos taken during a photo tour
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.