South Beach Arts And Culinary Tour In Miami
OverviewExperience the vibrant cultural scene of the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach on this arts and culinary tour. With your guide an expert art district curator hear world-class musicians at the New World Center, admire historical and contemporary art at the Bass Museum of Art, and visit the galleries of emerging and established artists at ArtCenter. Finish off your adventure by savoring a three-course meal created by a celebrity chef!
Know More about this tourYour arts and culinary tour in Miami Beach's bustling South Beach neighborhood begins with a behind-the-scenes look at the New World Center, a stunning concert hall designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry thats home to the New World Symphony.
As your expert guide will explain, the New World Symphony is comprised of talented young musicians preparing for careers in orchestras all over the world. Youll get goose bumps as you hear these gifted performers practice their impressive repertoire!
Next, a shuttle bus will take you to the Bass Museum of Art, a fixture of Miami Beach's art scene. Admire the Art Deco touches on the buildings faade before heading inside to marvel at a variety of historical works, which span five centuries and four continents, as well as intriguing contemporary exhibitions.
Your final stop is Lincoln Road, a bustling dining and shopping area. Immerse yourself in the rich South Beach gallery scene with a visit to ArtCenter, where youll observe innovative works by emerging and established artists.
Then, its time to indulge in some plated works of art! Your excursion will conclude with a three-course lunch or dinner depending on the time of your tour at one of the many South Beach restaurants helmed by a celebrity chef, such as Mercadito, Shokudo or Egg & Dart. Youll also receive a complimentary discount booklet for great deals at shops and restaurants during the rest of your stay!
Inclusions for South Beach Arts And Culinary Tour In Miami
- Entrance to the major collections and galleries
- Private curator and guide trained in arts
- Shuttle service
- Prix-fixed 3-course lunch or dinner in local restaurant
- Meal tax and tip
Exclusions for South Beach Arts And Culinary Tour In Miami
- Tour gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you have any dietary restrictions, please advise In the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.