South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour - Miami
OverviewMiami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourOur tour received the highest ratings and reviews on Tripadvisor for the past 8 years! At our high acclaimed South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, you'll explore the Art Deco district of South Beach on foot and stop at various locations for a diverse cultural menu. You'll begin with a guided historical, cultural and architectural walking tour of South Beachs most iconic Art Deco properties.
With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beachs Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As youre admiring the architecture, youll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city.
Along the way, youll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5 restaurants and talented kitchens, where youll savor delectable dishes.
The tour serves the following cuisines:
Inclusions for South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Generous tastings at 5 different restaurants that equal to a full meal.
- Guided tour of the art deco district by expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Public garage located between Washington Ave and Collins Ave on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street. Valet parking on nearby hotels.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To be able to accommodate menu preferences, we need to know in advance how many guests prefer vegetarian or non-pork, non-fish, non-chicken, non-beef or gluten-free diets. Please make a note in your "special request" section at checkout. This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute food preferences. Unfortunately at this time food allergies can't be accommodated.
Confirmation and meeting point location will be received at time of booking.
Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Wheelchair accessible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.