OverviewMiami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourOn the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, you'll explore the Art Deco district of South Beach on foot and stop at various locations for bites of fusion cuisine. You'll begin with a guided historical, cultural and architectural walking tour of South Beachs most iconic Art Deco properties.
With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beachs Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As youre admiring the architecture, youll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city.
Along the way, youll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5-7 top restaurants and talented kitchens, where youll savor delectable dishes.
You'll also learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite. Sample traditional Colombian cuisine; enjoy a taste of Argentina; try a Cuban classic; feast on gourmet Italian cuisine; delight in Peruvian specialties; and more!
(Tastings and stops are subject to change without notice)
Inclusions for South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for South Beach Cultural Food And Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour takes place rain or shine
Wear comfortable shoes
Please provide any dietary restrictions in the special requirements at check out, there are NO accommodations for Gluten-free and Vegan diets
Please note: If you are 100% Vegetarian, you will only be able to sample a small number of tastings. Please include how many Vegetarians are in your group in the Special Requirements section when booking
Changes can not be made the the pre-arranged menu.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.