South Beach Segway Tour - Miami
OverviewSee South Beach in an entirely new and fun way: via Segway. Zip around Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue and see the sun, sea, sand and South beach denizens from a Segway on this 2-hour tour. Soak up the art deco architecture and stop at Villa Casa Casuarina, the erstwhile home of fashion designer, Gianni Versace. Learn about the history and culture of South Beach from the guide and get some great tips on where to go after the tour.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tourAfter a brief orientation on how to use a Segway PT, hop on this unique device and get ready to see South Beach. Zip around this adult playground, drinking in the glimmering views of the ocean, spotting sun worshipers on the beach, and taking in the sunny Miami ambience.
Cruise past amazing art deco buildings, a feature of the area. Stop by the Versace Mansion. And get acquainted with one of the most beloved and popular parts of Miami.
Learn about the history and the general goings-on of South Beach. Even get some tips from your local guide on what to visit and where to eat once you've finished your tour.
Inclusions for South Beach Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Segway i2 PT
Exclusions for South Beach Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Participants must weigh at least 100lbs (45kg) or a maximum of 260lbs (117kg)
Participants must be in good health
Not available for those who are pregnant
Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve