South Coast Classic Day Trip From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
OverviewThis tour has in-bus audio guide featuring 10 different languages. Experience the wonderful volcanic southern coastline of Iceland with its thundering waterfalls, endless black sand beaches and glacier coated volcanoes.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBegin your 11-hour tour with an 8:30am pickup at your hotel. Then, meet your guide and hop aboard your bus for the journey out to the North Atlantic coast. With an on-board audio guide available in 10 languages, gain insight into Icelands fascinating geology.
Travel through the lava fields in Hengill home to the mighty Hekla and Eyjafjalljkull volcanoes to the shoreline, and gaze out to the islands of Vestmannaeyjar. Stop at top natural attractions includingthe village of Vk to famous waterfalls such as Seljalandsfoss and Skgafoss, and watch as the mighty torrents cascade down the rock face. Then, return in comfort to your Reykjavik hotel where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for South Coast Classic Day Trip From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Touch-screen audio guide in 10 languages
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for South Coast Classic Day Trip From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Headphones for the in-bus audio guide (available for sale at ISK 1000 (own expense))
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Audio-guide available in: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik
- Extended Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik