South Coast Glacier Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
OverviewDiscover the natural beauty of Iceland on this 11-hour south coast glacier tour from Reykjavik. Delve into the Icelandic countryside and listen as your audio-guide describes the diverse landscapes you pass. Visit top natural attractions such as Reynisfjara Beach, Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and SÃ³lheimajÃ¶kull Glacier with your guide, and gain insight into Icelands fascinating geology. During your adventurous tour, pass behind flowing waterfalls, stroll along black-sand beaches and marvel at the raw beauty of coastal Iceland.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourMeet your guide during a morning pickup at your Reykjavik hotel, then hop aboard your bus for the onward journey into the Icelandic countryside. Along the way, listen as your on-board audio-guide sheds light on the diverse landscapes you pass.
First, visit the rugged Slheimajkull glacier. During your glacier hike, see first-hand how the outlet glacier flows from the main ice-cap of Mrdalsjkull. Then head onward tofeel the spray on your face at Skgarfoss, and climb up the hill for spectacular views over the falls from above. From your vantage point on the hillside, watch the water plummet down to the Atlantic Ocean.
Your last stop is Seljalandsfoss a waterfall widely considered among Iceland's most famous natural attractions. Walk behind the falls and peer through the wall of water
When your time at the Seljalandsfoss is over, take the scenic route through an area known for its rich Viking history. Pass fertile farming lands and small villages, and watch the horizon for the mighty volcanoes of Eyjafjallajkull and Hekla.
Then, return in comfort to your Reykjavik hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for South Coast Glacier Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- In-bus audio guide with 10 languages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
Exclusions for South Coast Glacier Tour From Reykjavik With Live Guide And Touch-Screen Audio Guide
- In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Please bring your own headphones. OtherwiseHeadphone are available for purchase on site.
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
A shoe size of 4 (US) 35 (EU) or larger is required, for crampons
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Blue Lagoon Spa with Round-trip Transport
- Small-Group Volcano Tour from Reykjavik: Descent Into Thrihnukagigur Volcano and Hike
- Golden Circle Express Tour from Reykjavik
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik