South Coast Private Tour From Reykjavik With Paragliding Tandem Flight
OverviewExperience the vast expanse of Icelands southern coastal plain with a Paragliding Tandem flight in this option packed tour.
Know More about this tourThe South Coast
Experience the South coast of Iceland holds some of the most beautiful natural attractions in Iceland.The vast expanse of Icelands southern coastal plain, sandwiches snow-capped glaciers and the sea and crisscrossed by some of the countrys most powerful rivers, is the subject of this option-packed tour. First stop is Urriafoss, the most voluminous waterfall in the country. Second stop is the waterfall Seljalandsfoss, set against the backdrop of Eyjafjallajkull glacier. We visit Eyjafjallajkull visitor center before continuing to the waterfall Skgarfoss. We also visit Dyrhlaey and Reynisfjara The black beach. Depending on time on our way back, we might have a extra stop or two.
Paragliding Tandem Flight
Paragliding is the calmest and safest form of free flying known to man. A tandem flight is performed with an experienced instructor pilot. Once the wing is inflatedand safety checks are done we take a few steps down a slope then we step into the air. Read the following information carefully before we meet for your flight.
You will need:
- Closed shoes, hiking boots are best
- Warm clothes, as it is colder in the air than on the ground
- A thin hat to fit under your helmet
Flight times & duration:
- Tandem paragliding flights vary in duration and it is not possible for us to guarantee a specific flight time due to the changeable nature of the wind and general weather conditions in Iceland
- We aim to fly for 10-15 minutes, but if weather conditions are not ideal and we think the flight might be short we will tell you beforehand.
- You can bring your camera at your own risk
- Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files
Inclusions for South Coast Private Tour From Reykjavik With Paragliding Tandem Flight
South Coast Tour:
WiFi in vehicle
South Coast Tour by private vehicle
Entrance fee to Eyjafjallajkull visitor center
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
Paragliding Tandem Flight:
English speaking guide.
We aim to fly for 10-15 minutes, but if weather conditions are not ideal and we think the flight might be short we will tell you beforehand.
Tandem paragliding flights vary in duration and it is not possible for us to guarantee a specific flight time due to the changeable nature of the wind and general weather conditions in Iceland.
Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files.
Exclusions for South Coast Private Tour From Reykjavik With Paragliding Tandem Flight
Entrance fees, unless specified
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress according to weather
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 10
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. If the Paragliding Tandem Flight is cancelled after South Coast tour has started you get 250 euros per person refund.
Participants will be required to sign a waiver releasing the tour operator from responsibility for accidents resulting in injury
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- 3-Hour 'Quad Mad' ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik