The South Coast
Experience the South coast of Iceland holds some of the most beautiful natural attractions in Iceland.The vast expanse of Icelands southern coastal plain, sandwiches snow-capped glaciers and the sea and crisscrossed by some of the countrys most powerful rivers, is the subject of this option-packed tour. First stop is Urriafoss, the most voluminous waterfall in the country. Second stop is the waterfall Seljalandsfoss, set against the backdrop of Eyjafjallajkull glacier. We visit Eyjafjallajkull visitor center before continuing to the waterfall Skgarfoss. We also visit Dyrhlaey and Reynisfjara The black beach. Depending on time on our way back, we might have a extra stop or two.
Paragliding Tandem Flight
Paragliding is the calmest and safest form of free flying known to man. A tandem flight is performed with an experienced instructor pilot. Once the wing is inflatedand safety checks are done we take a few steps down a slope then we step into the air. Read the following information carefully before we meet for your flight.
You will need:
- Closed shoes, hiking boots are best
- Warm clothes, as it is colder in the air than on the ground
- A thin hat to fit under your helmet
Flight times & duration:
- Tandem paragliding flights vary in duration and it is not possible for us to guarantee a specific flight time due to the changeable nature of the wind and general weather conditions in Iceland
- We aim to fly for 10-15 minutes, but if weather conditions are not ideal and we think the flight might be short we will tell you beforehand.
- You can bring your camera at your own risk
- Your pilot will be equipped with a high definition video camera from which you can get the files