We not only want you to drive with us but also experience the history and culture of the people who call this place home. One of our stops include historic Keanae Peninsula. Take a swim in the cascading waterfall of the Puaa kaa Park Falls, a hike at the awe-striking Wainapanapa State Park and black sand beach. This is a tour you dont want to forget your camera.
Imi Tours stops for breakfast at the Jaws General Store nestled in the beautiful area of Peahi, home to the famous Jaws Beach, known as a mecca for big wave surfers.
Breakfast will be served in a beautiful, country setting memorable and delicious unmatched by other tours.
Imi Tours will stop for lunch on your adventure to Hana, with tasty selections prepared by the kitchen of the Jaws General Store. There are delicious vegetarian options for breakfast and lunch with a 24 hour advance notice of your tour date.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from SouthMaui hotels includingMakena, Wailea, Kihei and Kahului
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Come and view beautiful ocean caves
- Famous Waianapanapa black sand beach
- Hana Bay and Historic Hana Town
- Experience lovely Puahokamoa Falls
- Adventure to Puaa Kaa State Park and Kaumahina State Park
- Discover picturesque waterfalls along the route
- Visit the ancient village of Keanae
- Drive through beautiful Paia Town
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Extra pair of Slippers/Flip Flops
- Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Extra change of clothes
- Bring a water bottle