Southampton Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise Tour To London Via Bath And The Cotswolds Including A Country Pub Lunch
OverviewExecutive coach transfer from Southampton to London/Heathrow, with visits to Bath, Lacock and a country pub lunch. Fully guided day shore excursion with drop off at London and Heathrow hotels, plus mainline train stations and airport terminals.
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tour
After meeting up with your tour guide as you exit the cruise terminal join the executive coach for the journey to Bath. Drive into the Mendip Hills and down the valley road into Bath. On arrival there will be a guided walk with your tour guide followed by optional entry to The Roman Baths. Walk along the original Roman paving, admire the steaming baths and see the ruins of the temple. Bath is one the UKs most popular tourist destinations, welcoming tourists for many centuries from the Celts to the Romans to the present day. The city is also home to the Jane Austen Centre, offering you a window into how it would have been to have lived in Regency times.
After some free time in the city depart for The Cotswolds and passing through hamlets and villages with a lunch break in Lacock. Step back in time to a place that has hardly changed in 400 years. Now owned by the National Trust, Lacock is so perfectly preserved that it is no stranger to film and TV productions. Harry Potter, Downton Abbey, Cranford, Pride and Prejudice have all had scenes filmed here and you will be given an eye-opening guided walk of the village, including it's ancient Tithe Barn and lock-up after a delicious homemade lunch at the ancient George Inn.
Inclusions for Southampton Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise Tour To London Via Bath And The Cotswolds Including A Country Pub Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for Southampton Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise Tour To London Via Bath And The Cotswolds Including A Country Pub Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Roman Baths - Entry prices for Adults 17, Children (16 and under) 9.80
- Jane Austen Center - Entry prices for Adults 11, Children (15 and under) 5.50
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, full name and address with postcode, of your accommodation/drop off in London.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport