Southampton Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Tour From London To Southampton Via Stonehenge
OverviewLeave your central London hotel for your cruise departure at Southampton Port, stopping to visit Stonehenge on the way! The prehistoric stone circle, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, sits roughly half-way between London and Southampton, making it an ideal stop before your cruise. Explore this intriguing monument at leisure, pondering its many mysteries before arriving at Southampton Port.
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourLeave your central London hotel by luxury coach and relax on the journey west, passing through Londons busy urban metropolis and into the peaceful Wiltshire countryside. While traveling, your tour manager will give you some insights into Wiltshires most intriguing relic Stonehenge and explain a few of the theories about the building of this Megalithic stone circle.
After traveling for roughly 1.5 hours, arrive at Stonehenge and spend time exploring this incredible site independently. While strolling around this UNESCO World Heritage Site, ponder the tales your tour manager told you earlier, and make up your own mind about how and why it came to stand. Was it built as an astrological observatory, or was it perhaps intended as a sacred burial place? How did the gigantic Sarsen stones get to the site when no machinery existed to transport them?
At the pre-arranged time, meet your tour manager back on the coach and then relax on the journey to Southampton on Englands coast. Your guide will drop you off right outside Southampton cruise terminal in time for your cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely arrival to Southampton Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Southampton Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Tour From London To Southampton Via Stonehenge
- One-way shared transfer
- Tour manager
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Baggage storage
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entrance fees to Stonehenge
Exclusions for Southampton Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Tour From London To Southampton Via Stonehenge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath