Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port To London Hotels Or Heathrow Airport
OverviewWhen your cruise ends at Southampton cruise port, book this shared morning arrival transfer service for a hassle-free journey to Heathrow International Airport or your central London hotel. Simply disembark your ship, meet your friendly driver outside the cruise terminal, and settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned minivan for a relaxing and worry-free journey. Then, enjoy a drop-off at Heathrow Terminals 1 to 5 or major Heathrow Airport hotels, or continue for a drop-off at hotels and select mainline stations in central London.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhether youre travelling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this shared port arrival transfer service. Avoid the hassle of any long port lines for cabs, or the confusion of using public transport, and get your time in London off to a stress-free start.
When your cruise ship docks at Southampton cruise port, meet your professional driver and board your air-conditioned minivan that aims to depart the cruise port at 8:30am. Then, relax and enjoy the journey, stopping first at Heathrow International Airport before continuing into central London.
When your minivan arrives at Heathrow International Airport at approximately 10:30am, enjoy a drop-off at any of the five terminals to catch your flight, or at select Heathrow hotels.
Alternatively, stay on board and continue to central London. On arrival, make use of the drop-offs at select mainline stations for your onward journey, or at hotels in central London districts. See the Itinerary for a full list of locations for drop-offs.
If youre flying from other London airports, such as Gatwick, Luton or Stansted, make use of a drop-off at Londons Victoria Rail or Coach Station, leaving your minivan here to connect with the frequent trains or airport buses to these airports (own expense).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your hotel or drop-off locations at Heathrow Airport or in central London. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port To London Hotels Or Heathrow Airport
- One-way transport by minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off at Heathrow Airport Terminals 1-5, major Heathrow Airport hotels, and central London hotels and select mainline stations
- Baggage storage
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Southampton Transfer: Southampton Port To London Hotels Or Heathrow Airport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Central London locations for hotel and station drop-offs:Tower of London/London BridgeLiverpool StreetWaterloo/County HallBloomsburyKings Cross/St Pancras Rail StationWest EndRegents ParkMaida ValeMayfairMarble ArchVictoria Rail Station/Coach StationSloane SquarePaddington Rail StationBayswaterKnightsbridgeKensington
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow airport hotel, you will be dropped off at approximately 10:30am. For other London airport hotels you will be dropped at Victoria Station, where there are trains and buses to all four major airports
At approximately 12:30pm, you will be dropped off at the following central London hotel districts or mainline stations:Tower of London/London Bridge, Liverpool Street, Waterloo/County Hall, Bloomsbury, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, West End, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Victoria Rail Station/Coach Station,Sloane Square, Paddington Rail Station, Bayswater, Knightsbridge, Kensington
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea