Southeastern Regions (Busan,Ulsan,Gyeongnam) TourWrite a Review
Visit Korea’s largest city which is a functional port and have the time of your life. Do a lot of different things of this tour and see Korea not only from a tourist perspective but also from the eyes of a local as well. Enjoy different set ups at the Sancheong Oriental Medicine Theme Park and the Gimhae Gaya Theme Park. Also, visit the traditional Gukje Market or Jagalchi Market to take back a little of Korea with you.
- Visit the Oegosan Onggi Village and take part in the Onggi Making Program.
- Have a fun time at the Taehwagang Grand Park (2 Passengers Bike Experience)
- Get a cultural taste of Boksundoga as you take part in Mageolli Rice Wine Free Tasting.
Know More about this tour
Busan is Korea’s largest port city filled with endless excitement and pleasant surprises. Every year, tens of thousands of visitors from all over the country and around the world flock to Haeundae, Songdo and Gwangalli Beaches to relax or to attend festivals. The city annually hosts the International Fireworks Festival and the Busan International Film Festival, while regularly holding various events at Centrum City, the world’s largest department store. Other must-see tourist sites include Taejongdae Resort overlooking the sea, Yongdusan Park, Yonggungsa Temple on a cliff, and the Jagalchi Market.
Located on the southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula, Ulsan is famous for whale watching, rocky cliffs, and beautiful beaches. Its major landmarks include Ganjeolgot Cape, where the sun rises first, Daewangam Park, and Gajisan Provincial Park. Also, thanks to its location, the city has been emerging as a center of industrialization and maritime commerce.
07:10 Meeting at Donghwa Duty Free Shop (Seoul)
07:30 Departure from Donghwa Duty Free Shop
12:30 Sancheong Oriental Medicine Theme Park
16:00 Gimhae Gaya Theme Park
17:40 Gukje Market or Jagalchi Market, Dinner
19:40 Hotel Check-in, Free time at Haeundae Beach
09:00 Guide Meeting
09:40 Oegosan Onggi Village(Onggi Making Program)
11:30 Taehwagang Grand Park (2 Passengers Bike Experience)
13:40 Boksundoga (Mageolli Rice Wine Free Tasting)
19:00 Drop off at Donghwa Duty Free Shop (Seoul)
Inclusions for Southeastern Regions (Busan,Ulsan,Gyeongnam) Tour
- Tour Guide
- Admission fee
- Hotel (3/4 Star / Twin Sharing)
Exclusions for Southeastern Regions (Busan,Ulsan,Gyeongnam) Tour
- Travel Insurance
- If you cancel between 0 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 4 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.