Southern Iceland Small-Group Full-Day Bus Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewAn ideal retreat for nature lovers alike, travel with a small group on this awe-inspiring route to the southern-most tip of Iceland. On this scenic trip to Vik, embark on a journey to some of Iceland's most iconic, natural monuments.This 10-hour bus tour is led by a professional guide with a maximum group size of 15 people.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Start with a 9am pickup at your accommodation with your guide. Through vast grasslands dividing the heavenly glacier covered peaks of Eyjafjallajkull from the ill-tempered waters of the Atlantic, you'll arrive at Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss Waterfalls. Here you will have breathtaking panoramic views of the most remote, interior regions of the highlands. Long ribbons of ash-colored ice flow from the hillsides. A remarkable and memorable experience seeing Slheimajkull Glacier and its utter beauty. Ponder the unearthly basalt columns in Reynisfjara and stroll along the spirited, black sand beaches of Dyrholaey. You will surely discover and experience one of the most geographically-diverse routes in Iceland, before ending the tour in the quaint and quiet village of Vik. You return to your starting point in Reykjavik in the evening around 7pm relaxed and full of memories and impressions that will last a lifetime.
Inclusions for Southern Iceland Small-Group Full-Day Bus Tour From Reykjavik
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Southern Iceland Small-Group Full-Day Bus Tour From Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear appropriate clothing against wind and rain as well as good shoes
This is a small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Sea-Fishing Tour from Reykjavik
- Extended Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Day Trip Including Touch-Screen Multi-Language Audio Guide from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to Iceland's Beautiful South Coast from Reykjavik
- 'Underworld' Lava Caving and ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik