Souvenir Shopping With City Tour Of Saint Petersburg
OverviewSt. Petersburg boasts a huge selection of shops. You can find almost everything from paintings and dolls to fresh fruit and vegetables. Nevsky Prospekt is well-known for its boutiques that delight visitors with their large variety of items. Take this tour to explore some of the best shops and stores in St Petersburg.We offer this special shopping tour together with City Tour so you combine two experiences for your pleasure. On your way you will see and explore all the famous sightseeing you have heard about.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this 4 hour tour you will have a private guide with you and will enjoy comfortable transportation in a private car. You will be met in the hotel lobby and the tour will finish when we take you back to the hotel. The tour includes complimentary city maps, bottles of water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts.
We offer a separate shopping tour in Saint-Petersburg. During this tour by a private car/minivan your private English-speaking guide will show you the best places to buy souvenirs, fur hats and fur coats, caviar, champagne, chocolate, books, porcelain, jewellery, perfume, clothes, shoes.
Shopping is an essential part of every trip abroad. When you come to St. Petersburg as a tourist or a business traveller, you will certainly need to buy souvenirs for your relatives and friends. Don't limit yourself with traditional Matryoshka dolls! Visit the Imperial Porcelain Manufactory store, the store of Pavlovo Posad and Orenburg Shawls, surprise your friends with the exclusive Russian Samovar and charming collection of tin soldiers.
Moreover, during this fascinating tour you will explore the most interesting places and see the splendid architectural masterpieces of St.Petesburg: the Fine Arts Square and the Russian Museum, the beautiful Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood, the Field of Mars, the Smolny Cathedral, classical buildings of Senate & Synod, the Bronze Horseman, the Palace Square, the Cruiser Aurora and many more. You will have several stops on the route, to make photos of the splendid panoramas of the magnificent Saint-Petersburg.
Inclusions for Souvenir Shopping With City Tour Of Saint Petersburg
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation by private car
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop off
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Souvenir Shopping With City Tour Of Saint Petersburg
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers as it does not offer port pick-up and drop-off or the required blanket visas
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
- Private Tour: St Petersburg Walking Tour
- Gifts or Fashion Shopping with a Local in St.Petersburg
- Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour in Small Group
- St Petersburg Private Tour of St Isaac Cathedral and Yusupov Palace
- St.Petersburg Imperial Residences: Tour of Catherine Palace and Peterhoff Gardens