Soviet Moscow Tour
OverviewThe unique opportunity to look through the pages of the Soviet Moscow history that are as breathtaking as terrifying is to enjoy Soviet Moscow tour. During more than 4 hours by a private car, a tourist visits the majority the most important and grandiose spots of the Soviet Union in Moscow. Do not miss this only chance to travel in time!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
The tour will start at the heart of Moscow on Red Square, which is home to some of the most remarkable and spectacular places of interest in the city. You will then enjoy the breathtaking view of Moscow from the viewpoint of the recently renovated department store and walk in the old districts of Moscow, packed with significant historic buildings, dating back to 18th 19th centuries. As you will make your way from one of the striking examples of architecture of Stalin era to the building, symbolizing modern-day interpretation of this style, you will hear a dramatic story of buildings demolished during that period. The surrounding area boasts of plenty of different restaurants where you can have your lunch the choice is yours!
The tour will end at VDNKh All-Russia Exhibition Centre, well known for its Friendship of Nations Fountain placed there in Soviet times. Until now, it remains one of the most typical Soviet constructions that impresses with its large size and grandiosity of the plan. Reconstructed in 2014, the enormous area of the recreational park VDNKH turns into the largest skating rink in the world in winter time. If you are not tired by the end of the tour, we will advise you to visit recently reopened The Cosmonautics Memorial Museum where you can learn a lot of interesting stuff about astronomy and space exploration.
If the description above makes you feel very serious about our tour, we would like to calm you down! Our wonderful guide will not allow you to bored even for a minute during the 6 hours! He has endless stories of Soviet peoples lifestyle: what they wore, what they ate, what they were dreaming of and how spent their free time in the tough period of Russian history. Learning about the average Soviet life behind the Iron Curtain could be a real adventure and fun with unforgettable memories.
Inclusions for Soviet Moscow Tour
- Private tour with professional guide
Exclusions for Soviet Moscow Tour
- Lunch (around $15/person)
- Metro Tickets (around $1/person)
- The Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics Entry Fee (around $5/person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Maximum is 8 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.