Spanish Inquisition - Madrid
OverviewThe fantastic and historic Tour of Spanish Inquisition starts everyday at las 17:30 PM at Plaza Isabel II, close to Opera metro station. Just look for your tour guide at the meeting point wearing a YELLOW SHIRT AND UMBRELLAS!!
Know More about this tour
The historic Tour of Spanish Inquisition starts everyday at las 17:30 PM in front of McDonald´s Puerta del Sol.
Just look for your tour guide at the meeting point wearing a YELLOW SHIRT AND UMBRELLAS!!
- Formation of the inquisition
- The prison of the Inquisition
- Executions in Santo Oficio
- Executions in Plaza Mayor
- Joy Eslava Legend
- Busy Arenal Street
- Cirilo Legend
- Punishments of Spanish Inquisition
- Santo Domingo Square
- Square of Descalzas
- Statue and life of Lope de Vega
- Torture Systems
- Jews in Spain
- The Black legend
- Mysteries and spots of the city
Inclusions for Spanish Inquisition
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Spanish Inquisition
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.