Spanish Lessons In Cusco
OverviewEnjoy a Spanish language school situated moments from Cusco's main square. Receive exceptional attention due to the schools small size. Take specialize and private lessons with teachers who's goal is to teach you Spanish.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourInstructors use innovative and result driven methodology which they continue to refine. Reflection forms an important part of or your lessons and both the teacher and the student are asked for input and are given personalized attention. Courses are not only developed by the teachers, the opinions, difficulties and questions of the student are considered into the curriculum.
Teaching another language is not only about the transmission of concepts, but the students also have apply the concepts, both in writing and speaking.
Together with teaching grammar, this interactive method is focused on teaching you to listen, understand and speak. Teachers will speak only Spanish with you, in order to drive you to think in Spanish.
Included in every course is ‘Practical Spanish’ in which you leave the classroom with your teacher to practice the studied theory in the street. Get even more conversation practice and an interesting view on local culture during our exchange program with Peruvian university students.
Courses are subdivided in four different levels to teach you the different aspects of grammar in a structured way. As always, it’s not only about learning grammar: immediately after studying the subject you’ll be challenged to use the theory.
Finally, be offered unique personal assistance, standard classes include in a daily tutor hour, lead by the academic director. During this hour receive help you with personal questions that you might still have.
Inclusions for Spanish Lessons In Cusco
- Local taxes
- Morning tea
- 1-hour class
Exclusions for Spanish Lessons In Cusco
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.